The Impact of Coached-based Dynamic Consulting on Your Organization
Our effort is designed to optimize the organizational system through transforming the culture. Old habits, norms, and realities are challenged. New beliefs and agreements along with new ways of being and doing business create new realities. This organizational impact is accelerated with a focus on developing personal leadership, embracing change, and cultivating synergistic relationships.
Proven strategies are employed, always customized to every client’s unique needs, and new ones developed to create behavioral shifts from apathy and status quo toward motivation, innovation and empowerment.
- Establish alignment with management as to the objectives of our engagement
- Perform baseline assessment to establish the starting point
- When working with a team, conduct an in-person coaching event designed to meet the agreed upon objectives
- Follow the team event with individual coaching of team members to make certain they are able to live up to the commitments made to the overall team
- If working with an individual leader launch the individual coaching
- Throughout the coaching continually assess effectiveness to make midcourse corrections as needed
- Upon completion of the coaching sessions deliver results assessment
How It Works
- We create a unique coaching relationship that enhances the ability to learn, make changes and achieve desired goals.
- We provide dynamic consulting for leaders within organizations that employs the best tools associated with coaching that is designed to be B.O.L.D. – beyond ordinary leadership development
- We work with our clients to evaluate options, make decisions, track progress, and celebrate achievements.
- We aid leaders in setting specific goals, making an effective action plan, staying focused and eliminating obstacles. We work with the client to prioritize, plan, analyze, troubleshoot and brainstorm.
- We provide structure, feedback, perspectives, skill-building techniques and smart questions.
The coaching element creates a lasting transformation rather than a flavor of the month initiative. It is key to the organization’s ability to maintain momentum and stay the course.