Shekinah Shephard, CPCC, ORSCC Alameda, CA
Collaboration Inspiration. Executive Leadership Experience. Global Business Executive. Process Improvement Development.
Shekinah has a passion for co-creating excellence and collaboration in teams and organizations. As a leader within IBM Global Services for 25 years, Shekinah developed and organized new teams responsible for supporting over 2,000 employees within IBM – US, West Region. Skilled in leadership development, project management, process improvement programs drove process improvements and increased performance results at all levels.
With a passion for team building and a flair for communications, and an openness to new ideas, Shekinah brings extensive experience in coaching, training and team facilitation. She has woven business leadership and coaching into a powerful facilitation style that motivates participants to achieve excellence. Her experience and expertise are a result of:
- Leadership roles for 25 years within IBM Global Services
- Professional Coach and Mentor at IBM
- Created a leadership development program and process improvements within IBM’s West Region that were accepted nationwide
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from the Coaches Training Institute, specializing in team and organizational coaching
- Certified in Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSCC) and certified with the Stellar Team Diagnostic Tool
- Certified in the 5-Dynamics Assessment Tool